The heart of an e-commerce
According to Statista, from 2019 to 2021 there was an increase in new online shops by over 13,7%. Additionally, an increase in new customers is placed at 11.5%. Having that in mind, it looks like market competition in the e-commerce area is increasing year by year which results in a much harder way to bring more customers to our business.
In that situation, having an online shop with high-quality service, very good UX design, and software well-tailored to your business processes is essential to become a leader in your area.
And that is the context where we come in 🙂
Why should I provide a dedicated online shop for my business?
Using a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for your online shop is a good starting point to validate whether your selling strategy is accepted by the market – that’s something we recommend also. But if you want to go further with your business, you will notice many limitations of a generic application. Because it’s extremely hard to extend that kind of software, it’s better to invest in a dedicated online store, which gives you the following benefits:
- adapt exactly to your business process
- dedicated store frontend
- analytical tools that allow you to track any part of your site you want
and many more.
What do we do to make your shop outstanding?
- Discovery call – as a first step, we are having a short Discovery Call, that takes up to 30 minutes, to get some context of your business. If a business domain or project seems to be complex, we are recommending establishing workshops to get better knowledge about processes that take place in your company.
- Basic offer – after a call and workshops we have enough information to prepare an optimal set of solutions that takes into account your business needs and target audience. Sometimes it’s a whole store implementation, sometimes it’s a set of features that extend the currently used approach.
- Project planning – in cooperation with you, we are splitting the whole project into phases and setting up rules for how we are going to work further.
- Designing shop theme – our UI/UX team is preparing a shop layout, taking into account your business branding, ecosystem, and our experience with the e-commerce area.
- Building integration with business and technological ecosystem – in most cases, your shop is not living in isolation, but instead, it connects with many other services. Having a reliable integration with them is essential to handle the sales process effectively.
- Store business logic implementation – everything which is not provided by chosen shop engine is implemented by us, taking into account any details of your business processes.
- Web analytics deployment – information about your customers is critical to provide them with outstanding Customer Care and User Experience. It’s also a source of insights about the market and how your customers operate. To fulfill that need, we are configuring and deploying analytical tools that provide you with those data.
How we are working during shop implementation?
First, we are separating projects into a set of iterations. After every iteration, we deliver a small part of a final solution – thanks to that, we can quickly gather feedback from you and adapt implemented part to your needs.
If that small increment is good enough, we are integrating it with the rest of implemented solution and release it again to you to gather feedback.
The whole process is repeated iteration after iteration until the whole solution is ready to use.
After that, we are deploying it to the destinated production environment.
You can read more about that process on How do we work? page.
What tools we are using?
To achieve your goals, we are using popular store engines, that are used in thousands of projects worldwide. Thanks to that, we make sure that core concepts are implemented properly, and we can focus on custom logic. That approach reduces the implementation cost of the final solution and brings more reliability to implemented store.
The shop engines we use are:
Our area of expertise includes:
- Dedicated shop themes
- Implementation of PWA (Progressive Web Apps) features in online shops
- Implementing marketplace platforms
- Creating dedicated plugins for online platforms like Magento, Shopware, Sylius, and WooCommerce
- Integrating stores with external systems like PIM, CRM, ERP, marketing automation, etc.
- Implementing sales in a subscription model